To keep this space vibrant we ask that you:
- use language that’s positive, constructive and shows you’re open to feedback and advice
- consider your content to make sure your posts have a clear purpose, add value, and help others
- show respect to each other and our differences – we’re all in this together
- feel free to let people know your line of business and service when posting, but please avoid promotional advertising – this’ll be removed
- be yourself and own your identity – impersonating others isn’t allowed
- share your ideas for BraveGen product improvements in the BraveGen Feature Requests forum, instead of various other discussions throughout the BraveGen Community site
There’s a discussions team monitoring things in the background, and though you may not hear from us often, we may contact you if things need a bit of direction to keep this space great.
By participating, it’s understood you agree to these guidelines.